Monday, August 22, 2011
Us Lately.....
Can we say T-I-R-E-D?? I can! :) We have been super busy lately just with life period! It has been fun though somehow. Sam is growing up so fast and is getting more and more personality and I just love it! He coos and awes and just smiles at us and it's the sweetest thing. I had a friend who I use to work with email me and ask me why I didn't warn her how chaotic it was having 2 kids :) I told her nobody warned me either :) Anyway, August is the fun month of birthdays! My mom, brother, Brian, and mine! I love my birthday, always have, always will :) Last weekend Brian's family came into town and Anna, Drew, and Jackson spent a few days with us. We had a lot of fun. On Tuesday, Anna and I went to Montgomery to hang out with MiMi and do what we do best and shop! If you ever want to entertain us, just take us shopping :) Anyway, Luke and Jackson (probably more Luke) had the best time! He was so hyper the whole time it was hilarious. It made me excited about how Luke and Sam will be one day! Thankful for Anna, Brian and I got to go out for his birthday. We went to a restaurant called Avo and it was soooo good! We had the best night sitting outside in a corner with a nice breeze. We just had a great time...it almost felt like we were dating again, but the best part was I got to come back home with him :) Thanks DooDah for taking care of the boys!
I have more pictures to post, but just wanted to check in...the blog is last priority right now, which I hate, but oh well.
I am starting up my Bible Study again tomorrow and I am so excited about it! Until then, be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for bible study - was going to text you today and make sure you were still in.
ReplyDeleteCute picture in your header, too!