Monday, November 7, 2011
May the Force be with you.....
Halloween was a lot of fun this year! It was Luke's first time to actually go up to the houses and say trick or treat! After we went to the first house and they put candy in his bag, he was like thank you and thought he was done. I told him lets keep going and get more candy, so when I said that he would say "more" after we left every house! It was so funny. Before we went trick or treating we headed over to the Robinsons house to eat chili. The kids had a fun time playing with each other. It was actually fun dressing up with the kids! I wouldn't mind doing that everywhere! We shall see what Luke wants to be next year! Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm stealing that picture of the kids - ours didn't turn out so great!
ReplyDeleteY'alls family was too cute. I think you might have inspired Bob. He wants us to dress up as a family next year! :)