

So I didn't get the best pictures at the lake like I wanted to, but we had had a rough morning getting to the lake! Luke is a champ when it comes to the car and traveling! I mean this child has been to Memphis, Dothan, New Orleans and has slept the whole time until YESTERDAY. So I left my house at 9:15 and knew it would only take me about an hour and half to get to the lake. I knew Luke would sleep the whole time and would eat when we got to the lake. So we are making it down 280 and it is now 9:45ish and Luke is still awake and I was shocked. We keep driving for a minute and then all hell breaks loose in Childersburg! I was like hold on dude just go to sleep! I mean we only had like 30 more minutes and we were there! So he started crying and it was getting worse and worse. I pull over at the City Limits restaurant and just park in the lot. I crawl back in the seat and get his bottle and start feeding him. I look at his bottle 10 minutes later and only an ounce had come out! I was so frustrated. At this point I am like, " God you know this is not funny right?". So anyway, I get him out of his seat he is still screaming and I start giving him his bottle. I realize his teeth are hurting him so I take his bottle out and give him the tylenol. He finally stops freaking out and all is good. 45 minutes later I stop him with 2 ozs left and I start going again. We had been gone 20 secs and I look back in the mirror and just see throw up pop out of his mouth like a fountain :) at this point I just start laughing. So I pull over again, get out of the car and wipe his face and we get going again. We FINALLY get to the lake at about 11:45! I mean good grief this was suppose to be an easy trip. We get there and he wakes up and gives me a huge grin when I tell him "we had a rough trip down here dude, but we are here."
So that was our Wednesday. We had so much fun though hanging out with Lynley and her boys! The lake was AWESOME yesterday and beautiful! Be back later with Easter weekend pictures! :)
Sounds like you both had a rough day!
ReplyDeleteDont you just love those little "surprises"? Just when you think you've got it all figured out :)
ReplyDelete