




So I have started something that apparently has stuck! :) It was Brian's grandmother's birthday a few weeks ago and I decided to take a picture of Luke and put some balloons and a sign up and send her a picture! Well it was a hit with the family, so I decided that this is actually something fun to go ahead and start doing! Today is Brian's dad's birthday, so today we did a picture for him! Brian and I decided it would be fun to put Luke in the same spot each year and take a picture. I think it would be something fun to collect over the years and see how he has changed each year! It is things like this that make me so glad that I thought of to do! I just want to make sure I have no regrets and do all the stuff I have always wanted to do when I became a mom. Who knows, Luke could be only child, and if that were the case I really want to make sure I did everything! So if you want to start this with your child that is great! I don't care if anyone copies me! (not that I am the first person who did this or anything!ha!)
We went to Huntsville this past weekend for Brian's dad's birthday. This is a picture of Luke and Kate (Portia's granddaughter). They are 3 days apart! :)
The other 2 pictures are just ones I like. Luke is getting ready for Easter with his bunny outfit! The other picture I took of him when he was taking his nap! He usually has both hands on his head and tries to rub his hair! It is so sweet. I always rub his hair when I am putting him to sleep and he loves it! So I think he does this to put himself to sleep when I am not in there! I just wanted to capture the moment of him doing this :)
Not much going on with us! We are going to be doing some fun stuff with other kiddos and moms in our neighborhood this month! I am excited that Brian's mom gave us a zoo card for Christmas! We are going to use it next week!! :)
Have a nice rainy, cold Tuesday! We are staying in our pj's today and doing nothing! :)
Luke is so cute! I can't wait to meet him when we get home. I loved seeing pics of you guys outside so i can see our neighborhood. I miss it so much!! Kiss those little lips as much as you can!
ReplyDelete