The Big Peach!The other day Jenny and I went to The Peach Park in Clanton! I mean it is 100 degrees outside so what is better than driving to get some good ole home made ice cream! :) We always stopped here on the way back from the beach when I was a child and I wish I could talk Brian into stopping every time we go to the beach, but then we really would be huge :) Anyway, we loaded the boys up and headed south! Jenny couldn't believe the line out the door! I told her it was some great ice cream!! We sat down with the boys and everybody was starring at us probably b/c we were the cutest non redneck people in there and have the cutest little boys (so we were told several times :) After our huge bowl of ice cream, which was not big enough by the way, we headed down to the peach to take the boys picture! We were yelling at them trying to make them smile and then I proceed to jump up and down like a monkey to make them laugh :) Oh the things you do when you have children! We had a lot of fun though! I could certainly go back anytime! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment