Luke playing with the straw :)I apologize for the horrible quality of these pictures! They are from the phone so obviously aren't great! Didn't have my camera. Anyway, we met my dad down at Dreamland unexpectantly for some good ole ribs (glad I ran this morning ;). When we got down to dreamland I realized that Luke has a very big poop diaper that has to be changed before we eat. I gather my things and realize, oh no, where are all his diapers??????????!!!!!!! I just start laughing and thinking to myself oh shoot what am I going to do! I guess I could just wipe him off really well and then slightly put a poop diaper back on?? I mean I am in downtown Birmingham where I have no clue where a store is! So I get out of the car and tell my dad I have a little baby drama. Of course he laughs and then we turn our heads and thank goodness there was some corner market grocery store so my dad ran into there! I was praying they had diapers b/c I was starving :) Poop can wait! j/k. So anyway, they had these weird cheap diapers that just made me laugh but hey, they will do!!! On to eat some ribs :) Got to laugh at these things sometimes! At least it wasn't formula :)
HAPPY FRIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment