Luke, Harper, Bobby, and Cameron
So yesterday we went with some friends to the McWane Science Center down town! It was a lot of fun even though Luke was a little young, but he could still sit and play with things! I can't wait to go back soon! I think Brian will really like it too since he has that smart engineering mind and you have to figure out a lot of cool gadgets they have :) We will definitely be back and this will be a Christmas Present Luke will ask for as well! :) They have an aquarium downstairs and as you can see above they have a big tank with little sharks and sting rays that you can touch! No thank you! I am good :) It was fun to watch Luke looking at them though. He loves to watch animals and I am sure it is b/c of his Baby Noah DVD. They have lots of stuff there and we didn't even see it all. There was a Mr. Potato Head exhibit upstairs so they had it all decked out with that stuff. Luke has no idea who he is yet, but he will soon!! :) Anyway, it was fun and can't wait to go back again! It was nice to do something INSIDE for a change b/c it is so blazing hot outside!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment