Monday, August 30, 2010

Look who started to crawl tonight!!





Yes Yes I know I am in for it and officially have to start really baby proofing, but I was so proud of Luke tonight!!! Right before Brian got home I was teasing Luke with my cup and straw and he wanted it so bad! So I put it in front of him and he crawled a couple of steps! I got so excited and emailed Brian! So I wanted Brian to see it so we put Luke down and teased him with the cup again and he started to crawl! I wanted to cry I was so happy for him! Now I understand mom's being proud of their kids for a great accomplishment! I know Luke already has 2 obsessions with getting around before he crawled: cords and my curtains! So we will really know the word NO here soon :) Until then, I am one proud Mama and Brian here is one proud Da-Da tonight :) I am sure it will only be a few more days and he will really be all over the place :)

2 comments: