my little lion
our sweet little family
our group! The Ross', The Wade's, Us, and our hosts The Postma's!We had a fun first little halloween with Luke! He was a champ wearing his outfit! I decided to paint his little nose to make the costume more fun! I thought it was perfect except his little friend Bobby was scared of Luke the whole night at dinner! ha! Sorry Bobby!!!! :) We went over to the Postma's and had some great chili! (Thanks Jenny!) then we headed out to trick or treat! Luke and Jack got in the wagon and they were so cute that I could hardly stand the cuteness!!! It might have been the only time I wish they had been twins! ha! Anyway we walked around the neighborhood and saw everyone and then headed back home! Our little lion had had enough :) It was a fun day!!! :)
I still can't get over how Bobby was afraid of his little nose! You are right, they are some cute kiddos!
ReplyDelete