I feel like I haven't written anything on what Luke has been up to lately and all the things he does now! To start off we went to the doctor yesterday and he is doing great! Almost 24 lbs, over 30 inches long, and perfect! He got 4 shots yesterday and they were the worse. I had to hold him down and it killed me!
So last week the night before Luke turned one we turned his carseat around! He LOVES IT!!! I think he just likes seeing me. He is so funny and just dances with his legs now that he can move them! It is so nice to be able to reach back there and give him his sippy cup!
We officially went off of formula about 3 weeks ago! The boy took whole milk straight like a champ! He is only getting 3 to 4 bottles now everyday which is very nice now not having to pack a bottle to go places. He is great at drinking out of his sippy cup. I guess we will be losing the bottles here soon! That will be weird :)
He TALKS CONSTANTLY! It is hilarious! I have to call Brian at work just so he can hear him b/c it is so funny! He has Da da down and is starting to say mama, but it's more like mummummummuma, which is great with me b/c I know what he is saying! :) He has been clingy to me lately which is sweet and annoying at the same time :) We love when dada comes home so I get a little break from holding him.
Luke takes a bath every night and absolutely loves it! I need to get him some fun bath toys. Maybe Santa can bring him some! Oh how I have longed to be Santa to my kids!!! Ok well Brian, but still!!!!! We read him a book every night b/c he loves them and tries to say it which it is so cute.
Luke is ALL BOY!!! Loving his trucks and goes crazy when we see one driving! I love it! He pushes his cars all around and it's just the cutest thing ever.
He is not walking on his own, but he got a new toy for his birthday and walks all over the house behind it!!! So funny b/c he can't steer it so when he walks and runs into the wall he looks up at me to straighten him out then keeps walking! I feel like it won't be too much longer before I have a walker on my hands!
He is into EVERYTHING! His new thing now is standing up and knocking the lamp over and frames on the end table....so annoying. Of course the toilet is wonderful to him as well :)
Luke is now to the monkey see, monkey do part which is so funny to us how he mimics the things we do. Let's see what else is this little monkey doing...hmmm...he still takes 3 naps a day sometimes 2. He is just not a long napper and when you wake up at 6 it makes for a long day! For mama too! He sleeps great at night usually 12 hours, sometimes sitting up in his crib and falling asleep sitting up!
When I yell touchdown Auburn! or WARRRR EAGLE! He throws his hands up everytime! He claps all the time, waves bye bye all the time when you are leaving.
His Noah's ark is one of his favorites simply b/c he loves putting anything that will fit in the windows! When we can't find his paci or brush or something we go straight to the ark b/c it is usually in there! We lose his brush all the time b/c Luke is obsessed with it. He likes to brush his hair too!
He knows what nose is, and I will say where is Mama's nose and he will touch my nose! So smart!
I think this is it for now! Luke is so crazy fun right now and keeps me busy for sure!!! :) Be back with Thanksgiving pictures! Hope you all have a great Holiday!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment