Monday, April 19, 2010

5 months!!




Luke is 5 months old today! Man time is flying by and he is going to be a year old before I know it! He is growing so fast and doing something different everyday! Just the past few days he is starting to sit up on his own a little more and getting stronger with his muscles. He is 18+ lbs and growing like a weed! He is starting to lose his hair on the sides and that is upsetting me! :) Hopefully it will grow back soon. His blond streak is still there and I hope it stays b/c I love it! He spent the night with my parents this past Saturday night and did really well! My parents were making fun of me b/c I had lots of instructions! Luke comes with a lot of details! :) Every baby does! :) We are going to leave him for a whole weekend in May with my parents, so go ahead and start praying for me, not Luke :) We are going to be busy and doing a ton in May! I am in the process of stopping the whole pumping thing. I am tired of Dolly and Pam hanging around if you know what I mean. Summer is always a busy time for us! We are headed to the beach this weekend and I can hardly stand it!!!! I love the beach more than anything in this world!! Can't wait to get cute pictures of Luke in the sand for the first time! Not much else going on with us! We are loving the pretty weather and getting excited about the neighborhood pool opening soon!
Be back soon! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment