Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"The Best 3 Years"


Yes, I am aware how handsome my husband is! This is my favorite picture of Brian!

and now, 3 years later we have a beautiful baby boy...


Today, Brian and I have been married 3 years! Gosh time really does fly by! This has been the best 3 years of my life only because I am married to my best friend. Brian is the most incredible, thoughtful, kind, loving husband, and now the most incredible dad. I never knew our marriage would become even more stronger and loving after we had Luke. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Brian and pray that we have many many more years of marital bliss together! We are off to celebrate at Flemings Tonight and I can't wait! Happy Wednesday!

Isaiah 58:8 - "May the Lord always be our rear guard."

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I thought of you today when I noticed the date. I can't believe it has already been 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding pics are stunning! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it really been three years?! Wow! Great pictures - such a beautiful family. Glad the beach trip was a success too!

    ReplyDelete