Luke and Aunt Mary!Sooo here is a glimpse of our day on Sunday! I hate I didn't get any pictures when we went to see Brian's family on Saturday! We did get some, but just of us and I look horrible in them so they will not be posted :) But anyway we went to Montgomery on Saturday to Penny and Tim's house. Aunt Doodah (Brian's sister) and Uncle Drew were there too! We are excited about finding out what Anna is having!!! We think it is a girl (sorry Drew :) ). Anyway, we hung out all day there and came back Saturday night!
Sunday like I said we went to Church and then headed to my parents house. Everybody was there and it was a lot of fun. I love getting together with my family with all the kids! I love it even more now that I have a child! Holidays are fun so all the cousins can be together! We have 5 grandkids in the family and one on the way that will belong tooooo.....MARY :) Did you think I would say me :) NOT! They are having a girl!!! Well at least they think they are! My brother is a OB so he did an ultrasound on her and they think it is a girl! We are sooo excited! We will now have 3 boys and 3 girls! Christmas this year at my parents is going to be CRAZY! I can't wait either! Anyway, we hung out there for a little while and then headed to my grandmothers on my dad's side that night! Busy Busy day! It has always been like that my whole life, but fun.
Hope you all have a great week! Be back soon!
Sunday like I said we went to Church and then headed to my parents house. Everybody was there and it was a lot of fun. I love getting together with my family with all the kids! I love it even more now that I have a child! Holidays are fun so all the cousins can be together! We have 5 grandkids in the family and one on the way that will belong tooooo.....MARY :) Did you think I would say me :) NOT! They are having a girl!!! Well at least they think they are! My brother is a OB so he did an ultrasound on her and they think it is a girl! We are sooo excited! We will now have 3 boys and 3 girls! Christmas this year at my parents is going to be CRAZY! I can't wait either! Anyway, we hung out there for a little while and then headed to my grandmothers on my dad's side that night! Busy Busy day! It has always been like that my whole life, but fun.
Hope you all have a great week! Be back soon!









No comments:
Post a Comment