Friday, May 7, 2010

The Day I Became A Mom.....



In honor of Mother's Day I thought I would post a picture of the day I became a mom. On November 19, 2009 God gave me a little boy, Luke Edward Harris. I have never been so happy in my life except for the day I married my best friend, Brian. These 2 boys mean the absolute world to me and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love this baby more and more everyday and can't imagine life without him. Brian and I have so much fun with him and I know he is going to get even more fun as he gets older! Luke, thank you for coming in to my life and making me a mom! I love you!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOM'S OUT THERE! ESPECIALLY MY MOM, FRANNIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment