Thursday, May 20, 2010

Messy Baby....

Luke's new sippy cup! Such a big boy!
notice his juice where he dropped it? Great place to keep it Luke :)
The Boon! See another picture below!






This is my messy child. He really needs a bath :) I know my friend Volree put this on her blog awhile ago but just so you know, this boon/spoon thing is awesome! You can buy one here http://www.booninc.com/squirt.html or just buy it at Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us! Anna, I will buy you one of these for Jackson so don't go get one! Anyway, I used it for the first time last night and it is great! It is clean and easy to clean and is great! So just wanted to advertise it again :)....

Oh here is a picture of Luke in his new tent for the beach!

1 comment:

  1. Can he teach Turner how to use a sippy cup? That would be great...

    ReplyDelete