Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy "HALF" Birthday Luke!!!

6 months!!!
onesie I made for his half b'day!
5 months
4 months
3 months
2 months
1 month
1 hour!



Wow! I can't believe Luke is already 6 months old! This time has flown by! I have heard the next 6 months is even faster because they do so much more! Luke is so much fun. I love this baby so much I can hardly stand it! We went for his 6 month check up on Monday and the dude is just shy of 20 lbs! How has my back not gone out yet?! :) Stats:

weight: 19 lbs, 12 ozs (94%)
height: 28 inches long (88%)
head: 17 1/2 (88%)

Soooo...needless to say Luke is growing just fine! He is sitting up so well right now that the doctor was impressed how well he was doing. He doesn't roll over or anything b/c he hates being on his stomach and I never put him on his back b/c he likes to sit up and jump in his jumperoo, so nothing to worry about. This past weekend we left him with Chief and Frannie while me and Brian went away for a wedding (pictures to come soon). My parents had the best time as we did as well! I missed him though so much! He was so happy and sweet when we got back too so that made it even better! He is still going to bed at 7 and waking up at 6, except for the nights he throws in that he wants to wake up and not sleep! Doctor said it was b/c he was teething, so hopefully we will have a tooth here soon! Luke is back to liking his Nuk pacifiers! He likes these now b/c he can hold onto them and put them in and out of his mouth :) I guess he fills like a big boy when he can do that! I just bought him a sippy cup to start learning on! I put some water/juice in it yesterday and he took it right from my hand and put it in his mouth, soooo I think he already knows how to do that :) He got Brian's brains :)

Anyway, we are doing great besides last night when we all loaded up the car at 11 last night and drove to Walgreen's for baby orajel! It was a nightmare! Luke slept until 8:30 this morning b/c he didn't sleep all night...so right now, Mama is just a tiny bit tired! :)

Happy 6 month birthday Luke!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment