Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Luke's First Temper Tantrum....

"Yes I am mad, can't you see that?!"
"This will do, but I am still mad!"


So we have hit a new stage in Luke's life called a temper and screaming when he can't have something he wants. First thing this child has become obsessed with is my cell phone. He loves my phone, but it is brand new and I don't really care to have drool and Luke slobber all over it. So what do I do? I give him my old phone which he is chewing on in the second picture. It wasn't good enough, but if he wants a phone, this will have to do :) He finally ended up falling asleep on me after his good cry and woke up the HAPPIEST baby! ha! It's times like these that you still have to get a picture. Some people don't post pictures like this b/c they want everyone to think their child is perfect! They ain't fooling nobody :) Like my English there? Now back to sweet Luke below :) He LOVES this little football.



2 comments:

  1. haha, too funny! Cooper did that in the grocery store yesterday when I took my phone away from him. But there is only so much slobber I can take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how they know the difference between YOUR stuff, and old or fake toys?

    Love the new background! And, of course, Luke is too cute in all the pics.

    ReplyDelete