Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Words......


LUKE IS ATTACHED!!!


We have had a couple of rough weeks with Luke lately! Ever since we came back from the beach from Memorial Day he has been really hard at night time. He is perfect and happy and everything during the day, but then at night....it's a different story. Long story short I took him to the doctor today b/c we really just wanted to make sure everything was ok with him b/c he has been hoarse and randomly coughing. He has been sleeping in his swing a lot and not in his crib so we just didn't know if something was up. Well I go today and tell the doctor everything he does at night, and he basically tells me that Luke just wants us. It is true though b/c everytime he cries and we pick him up he is dead asleep. I am not scared to let him cry himself to sleep but I just haven't a lot lately b/c I didn't know if something was wrong with him. So he is happy healthy and is going to have to learn to soothe himself! I am sleepy! We are headed to the beach soon! I am so ready for our nice family vacation! Brian's sister and husband, and his dad and wife will be joining us for the weekend as well.

oh this is Luke above at the doctor again this morning...the child is OBSESSED with paper! sheesh. :) Below is Luke's new friend!!

Jack and Luke!

This is Luke's new friend Jack! Isn't he so stinken cute! Jack and his parents Jenny and Mike just moved here from Chicago. I met Jenny last week at the pool and we have been hanging out a lot with them ever since! They are probably really ready to meet more people b/c we have seen them everyday :) Anyway, they came over last week for dinner, and we put on Baby Noah for the boys. Notice that Luke is in his sleep sack already? Yes that is because he SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASLEEP! Little stinker. Anyway, the boys were glued to the tv and it was so cute! It makes me love my neighborhood even more every day when I get to meet new people. We have really enjoyed getting to know Jenny, Mike, and Jack and hope we stay friends for a very long time!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet one, loves his mama and daddy... but I know youre tired!! Reid does the same thing to the doc office paper... we leave and it looks like a tornado hit the table!

    ReplyDelete