Saturday, June 19, 2010

7 months!!!!




Well today Luke is 7 months old! I swear he just turned 6 yesterday! This month has flown by! We are at the beach obviously and having the best time! No oil yet :) We took some great pictures of Luke on the beach last night as well that I will post later! These pictures were of course taken this morning b/c I always take a picture the day of his new month :) I know I am funny. If you want to know something else crazy that I do, I make sure that Luke is in a new outfit that he has never worn on my blog for his month post! ha! I know I am insane. I don't care :)

Luke is talking and talking more and more each day and saying da da but of course not knowing what he is saying! I am sure a lot of babies around his age say things and we all think they are saying our names! I will love it when he says ma ma, but I don't really care. He is so much fun right now and in love with the beach and water! We have successfully broken the sleep pattern and now sleeping through the night again! thank goodness! Apparently it took one awful night of him crying himself to sleep. He is not great in the car now on long trips, but thankfully our friend Volree let us borrow a DVD player so that saved us! Now we are going to have to go buy one I guess...yuck. Oh well whatever keeps him occupied! He is all about his Baby Noah dvd and getting into his Praise Baby dvd as well. He is so strong and very coordinated...I don't think it will be long until he starts crawling but I am not encouraging it just yet :) I like him sitting there while I do stuff. Last week was the first time he started crying when Brian was holding him when I walked out of the room! I think we have hit the saying of a Mama's boy :) I hate this saying, but I think he is there now! He loves Brian and gets so excited when he comes home from work, it is cute.

Anyway, we are having a wonderful time at the beach and so don't want to come home! The 3 of us are beach bums and love this place so much! We are spoiled having this beach house to come to, but we are going to come as much as we can!! :) Be back soon with Father's Day post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment