Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's Wrong With This Picture?!?!?!?!?!


IT'S 1:48 AM!!!!


Ok so Luke and I are up right now. He got up crying because his teeth are bothering him. You wouldn't know from this picture right?! I guess now the Motrin has kicked in and now he is in play mode, and I am awake now so what do I do....BLOG. I am tired. If these teeth don't come through here soon I am going to scream literally. This is ANNOYING! Ok so now he is getting mad b/c he wants to type. We are going to bed. NIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! At least you can stay home with him and hopefully take a nap, or watch Real Housewives...whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, dang girl! I had insomnia last night, but was only up till about midnight. Also, my pediatrician told us that it is ok to let them cry through their teething pain to go back to sleep. Do you give him Motrin before bedtime so he won't wake up? I did that a few times, or tried the teething tablets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Gotta love these insane nights :) Luke, tonight you better let your mama get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete