Friday, June 4, 2010

Fun Friday......



I love these 2 pictures of Luke so of course I had to add them to my blog :) If you are not related to me you probably say wow Gina blogs a lot...yes I do b/c I have decided that this blog is my scrapbook of everything Luke wears and does! So this is mainly for me and family who love to see his pictures :)
We have had a little rough week at night this week. First it took Luke a couple of days to readjust coming back from the beach and has slept in his swing a few nights. Yesterday Luke came down with a hoarse voice and last night was not feeling well. We went to bed around midnight up and down with him. I finally gave him some benedryl and he was knocked out until 7 this morning! HMMM.....Is it bad to give him benedryl every night for now on :) :) :) just kidding people. So hopefully he is feeling better today!

Luke is really into his Baby Noah video! It is so nice that I can sit him on my bed put that video in and take a shower and get dressed! It is great! His little feet dance to the music as well and it is the cutest thing ever! I need to get it on video. I know there are tons of those baby einstein dvd's out there. I need to invest into another one before he gets tired of this one! He is loving his duck bath and splash's like a crazy man in it! So funny! He loves my cell phone, the remote, and pretty much anything else he can grab that is around him! The child is in a size 4 diaper! I mean I think that is the same size toddlers are in! Crazy! Oh well, hopefully he should be staying in 4's for a super long time so we shall see. Luke is great at putting his paci's in and out of his mouth (wish he would do it at night!), and of course still all into his jumperoo!

We have a busy but laid back weekend. Luke is getting his first haircut tomorrow too!!! :) His hair is so long in the front so it has to be cut. Anyway, be back soon!
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you blog about your son! It is such a good way to record his little life and at the same time share it with others. You cannot worry about what people think of your blog because everyone is going to have a different perspective and opinions. I think it's great!! He is really fun to look at too! Just adorable! And I love all his clothes! So good to keep up with you too! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete