Cameron Marsh, Luke, and Delaney Brizendine at our Church Small GroupThese pictures are some of the things we have been up to lately. I love the first picture of Luke. He is just so handsome :) We have been going to the pool a lot lately b/c it is so hot outside and Luke loves to swim so much! This morning we started a small group with our Church with a bunch of mom's and kid's. It was so sweet to sit around in the circle and sing songs with Luke. I think it is so important for children to learn at an early age who the Lord is and this definitely comes from the home first and then going to Church and who you are surrounded by. It was so fun and refreshing and I am so glad we have joined this group! Luke loves music so I think he is really going to enjoy this group! We love our Church so much!! I can't imagine being anywhere else! Cam and Delaney are in our class so it is nice to have friends to go there with us and play. Afterwards we went to Zoe's and had lunch. It was a nice fun day! Yes I was tired, but whatever, when Luke is so sweet all day long and laughs and smiles at me I tend to forgot about being up all night. He is worth it. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment