Hope you enjoyed all the pictures! I took SO MANY but this is a glimpse into our day! It was perfect and it all turned out exactly how I had imagined! We had fun building the ark and putting it together. I think the kids liked it b/c Luke loved it which is all that mattered! :) We had so many friends and family over here and it was perfect! The weather was awesome which was great since I invited more people than my house could hold :) It worked out great though! Luke demolished his cake! He was obsessed with it! We really did have such a great time and I was so pleased with it all. I have the best husband who went a long with every detail, no questions asked :) He knew I was crazy the day he married me so no shock there :) Brian also made a video of 200 something pictures that we played to music on the tv! It was great and so much fun to watch. We love this little guy so much!! Don't know what we would do without him! He keeps us busy and we wouldn't trade it for anything :) Happy 1st birthday Luke!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Luke's First Birthday!!
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures! I took SO MANY but this is a glimpse into our day! It was perfect and it all turned out exactly how I had imagined! We had fun building the ark and putting it together. I think the kids liked it b/c Luke loved it which is all that mattered! :) We had so many friends and family over here and it was perfect! The weather was awesome which was great since I invited more people than my house could hold :) It worked out great though! Luke demolished his cake! He was obsessed with it! We really did have such a great time and I was so pleased with it all. I have the best husband who went a long with every detail, no questions asked :) He knew I was crazy the day he married me so no shock there :) Brian also made a video of 200 something pictures that we played to music on the tv! It was great and so much fun to watch. We love this little guy so much!! Don't know what we would do without him! He keeps us busy and we wouldn't trade it for anything :) Happy 1st birthday Luke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is a cake genius!