Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Butt Baby.....

"Dad, this is so embarrassing, don't take my picture!"
trying to get my duck


So isn't this the cutest little hiney you have ever seen!!! :) Luke is now standing up on his own holding onto something and I thought this was so cute this morning! I told Brian to run and go get the camera! I just love this little man so much I can hardly stand it!
Luke has down GREAT the past 2 nights!!! First night was a little rough letting him cry it out, but he was a champ, and last night I didn't hear a peep from him from 7 to 6:45 this morning! So Mama is feeling pretty good right now :) We are headed to the beach here soon! I can hardly stand it! I am sure the beautiful oil smell is coming soon so this might be our last time to enjoy the ocean water before it is destroyed. Anyway, be back soon with beach pictures and Luke's 7 month post! Really?! 7 months? He just turned 6! Sheesh! :)

1 comment: