Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And we are almost off!!!





We were gone to the beach this past weekend so I wasn't able to blog about Luke's exciting news! :) Luke last Thursday on Dec. 30th decided to take his first steps! He took about 3 steps and then fell! It was so darn cute and I was so proud of him! Everyday he is starting to get a little more brave and will take a few more, but Brian and I practice with him! It's going to be so funny watching him walk around the house! I know people told me I was going to dread him walking, but they also told me that about crawling! I mean he has to do it sometime huh?! :)

These are some sweet funny pictures Brian took of Luke. The top picture is him at the beach staring out in space, but sweet. The second picture is him in his new hat Penny gave him. And last would be his crazy hair :) We are hoping to have great pictures on the blog now thanks to Brian's new camera lens that he is obsessed with!

On the flip side of this baby growing in my belly that we often forget about, I will find out what he or she is on January 17th! I am pumped! I am ready to get the nursery started and get this house all together :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know what the sex is! Can't wait!

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Luke!! Once he gets about 6 steps down he will really get going and probably start to choose walking over crawling. It is the cutest thing!
    BTW- what lens does B have now? I am loving the pictures!

    ReplyDelete