
sticking out his tongue is his favorite thing to do right now :) He is such a goober, and cracks us up every day! He is such a little toddler these days and wow does he keep me busy! This pregnancy is already flying by! I have to get a picture of this, but everyday when Luke takes his nap and goes to bed at night, he puts his paci in and then waves bye bye to me. It is the sweetest and saddest thing at the same time! It's funny though and we love it! Anyway, we are staying busy and having fun. I am already on nursery mode, except I won't be doing a new nursery this time! Luke is getting the new "big boy room". Sam is getting a new crib, but as for the room's Luke is getting a new one! I hope he is ok with this! I don't want him thinking he is getting the shaft with a new brother coming along! I am going to make it really great though for him and he will love it! :) Hope you are all having a great week so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment