

my favorite pictureI am loving Brian having his new camera! He has gotten some great pictures lately! I just love these, but especially the last one. I think it's so sweet. We have been staying busy going to play groups and hanging out. Luke is still not walking, but he could if he wanted! He is stubborn and won't walk. It will be any day now though I am sure. He has gotten attached now to his monkey woobie Ziggy. It's so sweet how he loves on him when he goes down for a nap and bed. He still waves to us when he goes night night. He is obsessed with his pacifiers and switches them in and out of his mouth constantly. It's pretty funny. We go to our playgroups every Monday with girls in the neighborhood and it's great to get out and have some where to go. I am ready to start doing nursery and big boy room stuff for my 2 boys! I can't wait! :) I am even more excited now about having a boy! I got upset last weekend looking at boys clothes and seeing how Luke has gotten so big and can't fit in these cute smocked outfits! I am glad I will have another boy to dress up! :) Will post pictures of cute new things for Sam here soon! Sorry I know this post is all over the place! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment