
Tomorrow we will celebrate whether Luke will have a little brother or a little sister! I can hardly wait! This pregnancy has been completely and utterly different which makes me think I am having a girl this time! Last night Volree looked up the old needle and thread string test to hold over my wrist. If it swings in a circle it means girl, and a straight line means boy! Well it went around in a circle! I think it will be funny if that is right :) So I am excited to get started on the nursery and have a little fun project! Stay tuned for an updated post tomorrow afternoon! We will find out if this little bundle of joy will be Samuel Barrett Harris (not sure which one we are calling him yet) or Anne Barrett Harris (double name) :)
I have always thought you do that test over your belly? If so, I wonder if it would have been a straight line... you should try it! :)
ReplyDelete