Thursday, January 13, 2011

Luke "The Toddler"



A little long overdue, but Luke has made a few accomplishments the past few weeks and is now really turning into "The Toddler". He is now being a big boy and eating with a fork and spoon. It is pretty funny to watch! On Christmas night he was sitting in my lap and he picked up a fork, dipped it in my broccali casserole and ate it! Brian and I looked at each other and started laughing and was like, well aren't we a big boy now! Ha! So we bought him a fork and spoon and he is pretty obsessed with it. The actual thing I love right now is him finally holding his bottle! Yep he is 13 months old and doesn't hold his bottle! He actually knew how to hold it, but why hold it when someone will do it for you! It was weird b/c he would hold his sippy cup and drink out of it since he was like 7 months old, but nope not the bottle! This makes life so easy now! I can just hand it to him in the car or where ever and I don't have to hold it! Yay Luke! :) We are going to be getting him off the bottle here soon. We have little things we have to work on before baby #2 comes along! But for now, I will enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment