Monday, January 17, 2011

It's a BOY!!!!!


Well we found out this morning we are having another little boy! This is Luke holding up a picture of the sonogram of his little brother! I am definitely shocked and so excited! Brian said at the doctor, "well still no weddings to pay for!" :) They are going to be best buddies I hope and will probably be ganging up on me! His name will be Samuel Barrett Harris, and we are going to call him Sam. Luke and Sam. That does have a very cute ring to it I must say :) Samuel is a family name on both sides. It was my great great grandfather on my mom's side, and it's Brian's great grandfather on his dad's side. Barrett is just a name we both really like! I am so excited and now can't wait to meet this little guy! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Gina - how wonderful! So excited to meet little Sam. Samuel is a wonderful name and everyone is always complimenting us on it. Good choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam and Luke have a good ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! And what a precious name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Gina! I'm thrilled for you guys! You'll love having "two of the same" so close in age. Can't wait to see Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I hope to run into you soon! Could Luke get an cuter? :)

    ReplyDelete