Saturday, August 28, 2010

30th B'day+Wine and Cheese+80's+Dress Up=Awesome



me and Kathryn
Frank and Amanda
Bob and Jen Ross
Me and Amanda
Me and Kathryn
Me, Kelly, and Kathryn
Matt and Gretchen
Tara, Reese, and Scott Robinson
Nick and Volree



Last night we had just a few friends over for a 80's Dress Up Wine and Cheese 30th Birthday Party for me :) Long title I know. I CAN NOT believe I forgot to take a picture of the awesome cake my mom made me and the table all made! Anyway, we provided the cheese and everybody else brought some wine! We had a lot of fun just hanging out. Brian got our old school nintendo back out so everyone could play! I was so stinken close to saving the princess and then of course I got killed by the little jack hammers :) It was hilarious seeing everyone dressed up as well. Brian I think was more excited about wearing his Members Only jacket than the party :) I think we both looked pretty good though and so did everyone else! It was fun celebrating! My birthday is actually tomorrow, the 29th, and Brian surprised me and gave me a massage, mani/pedi to the Resort tomorrow afternoon! I AM PUMPED! Happy Birthday to me! :)

Thanks to Frannie who took Luke back to her house for the night so we could have a little break! I missed my little man, but it was fun picking him back up this morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment