Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hey batter batter batter...swiiing batter!! :)

notice his cute smocking?! Yep it's baseball players! :)
sweaty family picture! it was hot!


Last Thursday night we headed to the Baron's game! We knew this would be a little tricky b/c Luke goes to bed at 7 and of course the game starts at 7! We had a lot of fun! Luke loved watching everybody and even watched the game :) He was very good and lasted until around 8:30! He was asleep of course in his seat by the time we hit the road! We had fun though and can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog Gina!! I gave up on my blog somewhere before Rett's 6 month birthday and now I barely have time to even read them! I wish I still did, such a good way to force yourself to journal in a way. Luke is a doll, and I'm dying to know where you got this jon jon? Well, except I would need the Alabama version :-) Scott played baseball for Alabama, and I would love to find a jon jon for Miles! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete