Yep...so the dreaded happened. I have always freaked out about Luke falling off of something, and yesterday it happened! I had play group over here at my house and I had just gotten done feeding Luke on the couch so he was sitting next to me. I am talking to the girls and all of a sudden I look down and Luke had fallen off of the couch!!!!!!!! I mean really?! I was just sitting next to him holding him and took my hand off for a second and then he was on the ground! It was like the worst site to me b/c he was so helpless and crying and of course I wanted to start crying, but I had to be the big girl one b/c I had people over and b/c Luke always looks at me for my reaction! Anyway, it was awful and I felt terrible. Obviously he is ok b/c he is just a smiling above, but he has this cute little red rug burn on his nose! Can you see it on the top picture?! ha! Sweet baby. He was totally fine after a couple of minutes and was great after he realized Baby Noah was playing on the tv :)
Another actual funny story the other night; I woke up at like 5 the other morning and just happened to check the monitor. Well when I looked into the monitor I saw NO LUKE in his bed?! So I was like ok that is weird. I got up and went in his room and he had moved into this little corner of the bed! How did he get there??! He was laying on his stomach (which he doesn't do) and he is not crawling yet except for backwards?! Anyway, it was so cute that I actually went in our room and woke Brian up :) It did scare me for a second though! ha!
Happy Weekend! We plan to be at the pool a lot this weekend! It is so stinken hot! I am glad it was last summer I was pregnant and not this summer! Sorry Anna and Mary :)
BYE!
I'll have to tell Drew about this. He'll feel so much better!
ReplyDelete