Monday, August 23, 2010

Luke's first trip to Krispy Kreme and Star Lake...

not sure about this hat :)
feeding the ducks
Tucker Miller, Cannon Peters, Izzie, Chalmers Peters, Luke, Clement Peters, Ann Louise Miller, and Anna Frances



This morning we started out at Krispy Kreme with Amanda, Izzie, AF, Patience Peters and 3 of her boys, and Mandy Miller and 2 of her kids! It was fun and I love doing something different! I gave Luke some of my donut and of course he wanted more! I mean who wouldn't! :) After we ate a donut we headed to Star Lake which I love. I have gone here ever since I was little kid to the feed the ducks and walk around the lake. It was beautiful and I can't wait to go there in the fall and get my play group to go! Luke loved looking at all the ducks and he kept pointing at them. Those ducks are crazy though! I had to walk away from them b/c they were getting a little to close for comfort!!!! :) Anyway, it was a fun day and I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment