Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hangin with Luke around the house.....

playing with all his toys!
his favorite, mum mum's
yum
checking out everything outside
he loves standing up and likes to look out the window!
yes, he is eating grass :)
so handsome
what up? I like my sippy cup



Oh my boy Luke, what a crazy fun baby we have on our hands these days! He is into EVERYTHING so I don't know what I would do if he actually starts crawling forward, because he gets everywhere he wants right now! We are definately learning the word N-O around here :) he knows it too and of course cries when you get onto him 3 or 4 times after no :) he loves trying to pull on my new curtains, trying to pull up on ottoman and grabbing the magazines, and of course the tv box is a favorite, oh and obsessed with cords! :) So we are having fun around here and staying busy! I think we found a winner with the sippy cup b/c he actually drinks out of it and gets stuff! I am bad about being consistent though with it, but he likes it. He is overly obsessed with the MUM MUM rice cake things! We were in Target the other day and I just pulled the box off the shelf and he got so excited and then mad b/c he wanted one! Guess who got their way :) I don't care, as long as he is content so am I! The child LOVES to be outside! I know this is all kids, but he just loves it. I am so pumped about getting to start running again in the mornings with him! I haven't been able to do it in so long b/c of the heat!
Luke finally has 2 teeth coming in! We can see them and they are so stinken cute! I have tried so many times to get a picture but have not gotten one yet! We are going through an attachment phase right now too. He is really hard to get to bed at night and has been staying up later. Once he finally realizes he is exhausted he sleeps all night which has been doing great for awhile, but don't know how long the attachment will lasts!

Stayed tuned for some awesome 80's pictures from my birthday party last night :) Yes, I turn the BIG 3-0 tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment