So Brian's birthday was this past Saturday and boy did we celebrate all weekend! :) Thursday we headed down to Montgomery so I could get some awesome temporary crowns put on by Doc :) That night we went out with Shug and Doc to dinner at a new restaurant called Zsa-Zsas and I think it was good since I was a little doped on meds :) Brian loved his so that is all that mattered :) Friday I made Brian a chocolate peanut butter cake (his very favorite), and then Friday night Big Papa and YaYa came and took us out to Dodiyos in Homewood and it was D-E-L-I-C-I--O-U-S!!!! Then Saturday for Brian's birthday Luke and I got up (like I had a choice) and made da-da eggs, bacon, and blueberry muffins! We had some balloons for dad too b/c I am a sucker for balloons! I think they are so fun! :) It was raining really hard all morning and pretty much all day so we just hung out at the house for most of the day! Saturday night Chief and Frannie came over and we headed to The Veranda on Highland! It was great! We had never been there before so it was fun to go somewhere different and new. Sunday we headed to church then to my grandmother's house to celebrate her 86th birthday and of course Brian! My mom made the best lasagna in the world and for dessert, peanut butter pie just for Brian :) It was so good! Sunday night we headed to our Life Group for more food. Moral of the story...we have been eating light for the past few days! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET HUSBAND WHO IS THE BEST....LUKE LOVES HIS DA-DA SO MUCH AND SO DO I!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment